No. of Positions: 05
Designation: GIS Software Developer
Experience: 1 to 8 Years
Qualification (Technical) & Other Qualification: B.S. required, M.S. preferred in: Computer Science, Geographic Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- Programming skills including ArcGIS, SQL and GIS database design
- Develop and design GIS based applications
- Ability to analyze spatial data (2D as well as 3D)
- Asset Management and Data creation Skills
- Knowledge about LiDAR data sets
Description of Skill Sets:
ESRI Platform: ArcGIS Desktop & Server, Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Pro, WebApp Builder
Database: PostgreSQL & PG Admin, SQL
- Fluency in ESRI suite of software, including ArcGIS Pro, Web App Builder Developer and custom widgets development.
- Experience working with spatial datasets like GeoJSON, SQL Server Spatial, Esri ArcSDE, file geodatabases, shapefiles or KML.
- Developing and maintaining links between various databases and simple applications and scripts, and uses existing scripts in ArcPy, XML Parsing, SQL
- Knowledge about data creation for asset and inventory management will be of advantage.
- Must have worked on or possess knowledge about LiDAR Datasets.
- Create and maintain custom scripts and routines for GIS processes automation and applications using ArcGIS API for Python and arcpy.
- Enterprise RDBMS databases using SQL development environments.
- Must have knowledge about GIS – CRS, Datum etc. and capability to develop accordingly.
- Maintain and develop GIS applications using c#, built with ArcGIS extensions, ArcServer and OpenLayers
- Well versed with ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise infrastructure including ArcGIS Server, Portal for ArcGIS, and ArcGIS Date Store; Experience managing multiuser GIS licenses, systems, databases, and environments.
- Must have worked on web-based GIS system using 2D
- Use strong expertise in various GIS software (primarily ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise, Portal, ArcGIS Online and WebAppBuilder), as well as various geographic data formats and standard data conversion and transformation methods, for geographic analysis.
- Knowledge of the development and management required for REST and SOAP implementations and understanding of SOA and Enterprise service bus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to analyze and document complex business processes and project details.
- Must have a passion for designing and coding; should be innovative in approach.
- Hands on knowledge in cross browser compatible application development.
- Should be able to work with team spirit, share knowledge and learn with the team.
- Should be able to work on more than one project at a time. Should be able to ensure the timely completion of tasks