Role: Business Analyst – IT
Qualification: MBA and B.E/BTech in CSE and IT
Experience: 5-7 Years
No. of Positions: 01
MS. Office, Visio, Cloud technology, DevOps, Common BI tools.
Description of Skill Sets:
- Good knowledge of the major Cloud technologies and associated components.
- Possesses hands-on experience in DevOps.
- Hands-on expertise in some of these environments: Java/J2EE, Node, React, Angular, Swift, Kotlin, Python, Perl, PHP, Spring boot.
- Has worked on a variety of databases such as MySQL, GraphQL, MongoDB, Couchbase & Cassandra.
- Exercises listening, takes time to truly understand client needs and address them.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and meet stated quality objectives.
- A significant focus for this role includes technical analysis of business requirements and problem-solving. Provide advanced support to Softtech and its associated startups, including integration work and troubleshooting of technical issues.
- Work hand in hand with Stakeholders, taking product programs from investment decisions into design, specifications, solutions, development, implementation and hand-over, securing support and collaboration from the Technical team.
- Negotiate technical and non-technical solutions that both satisfy the startups and Softtech and conform to the technical architecture. Drive design decisions that optimize overall quality and performance
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of user and system requirements for the startups. Create Software Architecture Document, High-Level and Low-Level Design document, Non-functional requirements for the project.
- Collect and Provide estimates for the requirements.
- Acting as a liaison between developers and Startups to provide critical or technical business solutions that meet the decided needs.
- Test, evaluate, and validate systems for business stakeholders.
- Provide new and innovative approaches to Softtech and its associated companies’ business solutions.
- Leverage domain and analyst practice expertise to provide the most effective solutions to the business partners in the most efficient means possible.
- Select and apply appropriate analysis techniques and tools (process modeling, use cases, etc.) for each project.
- Negotiate technical and non-technical solutions that both satisfy the business users and conform to the technical architecture.
- Thrive an ecosystem of innovation and enabling business through technology.