Position- Lead Architect
Experience: 5+ years
Job Location : Pune
Technical skills –
- Minimum 5 year experience in AutoCAD
- VERY THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE OF BUILDING BYELAWS OF VARIOUS STATES AND NATIONAL BUILDING CODES
- Good knowledge of Architectural Drawings as per Building byelaws of multiple States in India
- Degree in Architecture with COA registration
- Experience in developing various types of building plans
- Extremely good networking in Architect community
Interpersonal skills –
- Eagerness to be a part of a team which will help in automate corporation rules to fit needs of the Architectural world.
- Should be a team worker. Should be able to take all stakeholders together and make inroads to influence them positively.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and fluency in written and oral communication
- Must have capability to manage ULB officers as well as architects
- Must be able to communicate with ULB officers
- Send reports and communicate to Pune office as and when required
• Architects/ Town Planning specialists with ability and eagerness to understand automation in the Architectural field.
• The individual should able to learn and understand ULB development control rules/ submission plans across corporations and test those with existing product.
• The individual must be able to understand requirements and test solutions and concepts in a positive, clear, and concise manner to the team
• Will be responsible for Testing and verifying that the Release of AutoDCR software addresses the respective ByeLaws completely