Qualification (Technical) & Other Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.C.A / M.Sc / M.E / M.Tech with BIM, IFC, AEC exposure
Position: Software Engineer
No. of Positions: 4
Experience: 3 to 8 Years
- OOPs, SOLID Principles, Patterns & TDD, KANBAN, SCRUM & DevOps
- .Net Core 3.1, React JS, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, C++ & C++/CLI
- Cloud Service, Microservices and Docker Services orchestration using Kubernetes
- BIM, IFC, GIS, Geometry, Tessellation exposure
Description of Skill Sets:
- Very good programming skills using OOPs, SOLID Principles, Patterns & TDD
- Experience in Agile Methodologies which includes KANBAN, SCRUM & DevOps
- Experience in developing applications to resolve issues like Coupling, Memory & Time Performance,
- Must have competency in using .Net Core 3.1, React JS, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Must be proficient in C#, MS-SQL, LINQ, XML, JSON with strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Must have ability and inclination to work with C++ & C++/CLI.
- Must have strong experience of writing clean code and working with XUnit & code reviews
- Must have strong communication & interpersonal skills as Team member
- Ability to build Microservices and Docker Services orchestration using Kubernetes
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Interest and exposure to work with AEC Sector tools and technologies will be added advantage
- Knowledge of BIM & any one of BIM Authoring Tools (Revit, ArchiCAD etc.)
- Developing Add-In Apps for BIM Authoring Tools
- Knowledge of processing IFC Models using (Hoops, XBIM, etc. Tools & Libraries)
- Expertise in developing Graphics, Web Apps, Web APIs, Thick Clients Apps and Cloud deployment
- Awareness and association with AEC processes & Town planning Norms
- Expertise in building and managing Front-end, Back-end, database, version control, server and APIs.
- Nice to have experience in BIMGIS technologies and tools
- As a .NET Developer, you will assist in the development, implementation and management of technology-based end-to-end business processes and solutions to improve our clients ease of doing business.
- You will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Participate in an individual contributor capacity in project development on Desktop Web, Mobile and Cloud platforms.
- Participating in developing quality software through Agile DevOps methodology