Position : Sr. UX Designer
Experience: 4 to 6 Years
Qualification (Technical) & Other Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
We are looking for person having experience 4-6 Year as a user-experience (UX) & Interaction Designer (IxD) able to understand our business needs and product requirements and transform that understanding into user-focused and intuitive products, interfaces, platforms for mobile and web, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, prototypes and also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Adobe XD, Adobe Creative suite, Sketch, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, Zeplin and the like is a must.
- Ability to create interactive prototypes with code
UI & UX or interaction design experience; experience with responsive Web design and frameworks that incorporate strong grid principles, such as Bootstrap and deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
Must have: AdobeXd, Prototyping, UX Principles
Good to have: basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Front end development
Description of skill set:
Since you will be working closely with our product managers, marketers, designers, strategists, analysts and other key stakeholders, you must be a team player. Your tasks will include the creation of experience maps, user scenarios, mockups and flows. Other tasks will include:
- Creating Interactive design elements for mobile or web-applications and Validating ideas and designs using tests and product performance.
- Collaborating and communicating professionally with clients and internal teams.
- Designing user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Developing interactive reporting dashboards and different types of visualizations.
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Highly detailed communication of design principles + direction, as well as design specifications to engineers
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients. Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea).
- Deep understanding of information design / architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology.
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
- Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, color, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design and open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.